Golf is always seeking new, innovative and inclusive formats to drive participation for both new and existing players. The McClarrons Sport Par 3 Challenge is a fantastic concept proven to create a real buzz and excitement, as well as offering players the chance to win prizes like the pros!
Why host a McClarrons Sport Par 3 Challenge?
McClarrons Sport Par 3 Challenge is a great alternative to the standard fare of 18 holes or better ball so often offered on Corporate, Charity or Captains Days. A quick, exciting and completely novel concept which is suitable for men, women and juniors, the Par 3 Challenge will add some real excitement to your calendar and give participants a day they won’t forget.
Ade Arnold, Headingley Golf Club 2017 Captain, commented of the Par 3 Challenge: “Something totally different, this worked a treat for our club! We can’t wait to do it all again next year.”
Benefits to the Club:
- Offers an exciting and innovative format, which creates engagement
- Allows players to see a course as it’s never been seen before
- Offers players the chance to win prizes like the pros
- It’s totally inclusive
- It’s a fast-paced event
- Presents a great PR and sponsorship opportunity for the club and third parties
How does it work?
- Adapt your golf course to 18 par 3’s
- You’ll need to ensure each hole is longer than 150 yards
- Each hole has a nearest the pin contest
- Each hole offers players an insured hole-in-one prize from £5,000
- The 18 nearest the pin winners progress to a shootout
- The winner of the shootout wins a guaranteed prize
- The shootout offers a large insured hole-in-one prize from £50,000
How much does it cost?
Prices start from £1,440 (+ Insurance Premium Tax) based on 72 players playing for £2,500 on each hole and having 18 players in a shootout for £50,000.
Other bespoke packages and options are available, which we will be happy to discuss with you.
Contact us for more information by clicking here.