Residential Property Owners
Issues with your property can be the source of a great amount of stress, and it is common for scenarios of this nature to be long drawn out.
The problem could be sudden and have a lasting impact, perhaps forcing you to look for alternative accommodation for your tenants while being denied your rental income. This is a worrying prospect whether you rely on your portfolio as a main source of income, or own property as a side project.
We can arrange cover to include:
With a Property Owners Insurance policy arranged by McClarrons, our advisers will consider the potential risks around your single or multiple properties.
Giving you confidence that your property issues can be managed with expert help.
- Loss of Rental Income
- Alternative Accommodation Expenses
- Terrorism Cover
- Full “All Risks” Cover including Accidental Damage and Subsidence
- Employers’ Liability for Caretakers, Cleaners, etc.
- Eviction of Squatters Expenses
- Illegal Cultivation of Drugs Cover
- Legal Protection
- Malicious Damage
- Tenant Liability