As an independent insurance broker, operating for over 30 years’, we understand that finding the right level of cover can be a time-consuming and expensive task, especially if you are trying to run a business at the same time.
That’s where insurance brokers, like us, show our real value. We spend the time to understand your business and its operations. We will then review your current insurance and requirements, before using specialist insurers to present you with a proposal of cover. Our team will then take the time to explain the benefits and differences of each policy so that you can make an informed decision. Understanding your insurance cover and knowing that it protects all you require it to, allows you to have peace of mind.
Below we list just 6 of the key benefits of using an insurance broker when arranging your insurances.
- Get expert advice – similar to comparison sites, insurance brokers spend the time to provide you with a choice of different policies and prices. However, unlike comparison sites, brokers have specialists who can provide you with advice and guidance on the policies which will best suit the needs of yourself and/or your business.
- Find the right cover for you – most insurance brokers will review your current insurance policies and get to know your business/circumstances. They will then contact specialist insurers to present you with a proposal of cover, providing advice you can depend on.
- We could save time and money – most brokers will have relationships with a number of specialist insurers, accessing affordable rates, suitable for your business. At McClarrons we have in-depth knowledge of the sectors we operate in, where we can guide you through each policy, saving you having to search for it yourself.
- In house claims team – some insurance brokers, like McClarrons, have an in-house claims team. With access to specialist loss adjusters and working closely with insurers, McClarrons’ dedicated in-house claims team work on your behalf to provide you with a fast and fair settlement.
- Building strong relationships – brokers, like McClarrons, look to build strong, lasting relationships with their clients. We check in with our clients by sending newsletters so they can learn about the company and what is going on within the sector insurance-wise, assist them through any claims, support them with any queries or risk-management requirements throughout the year.
- Personal service – once you have contacted the McClarrons team, you will be assigned a dedicated Account Executive who begin to understand your business, talk you through your policy options and ensure everything is in order with your insurances. If you do ever need to speak to them, they will always be at the end of the phone to answer any queries you may have. Our Account Executives are available 24/7 in case of any claims emergencies or assistance being required.
If you would like to speak to us regarding your insurances or feel you could benefit from a complimentary review, you can call us on 01653 609151 or by emailing email@example.com. You can find out more about what we do, here.